WHO WE ARE
NutriScience Innovations, LLC is a leading global supplier of fine quality nutritional and functional food ingredients. NutriScience continues to research new and innovative products based on scientific and clinical documentation. Our focus is to provide innovative solutions for our customers in the Nutritional, Nutraceutical, Functional Food & Beverage, Health & Wellness, Pharmaceutical and Personal Care/Cosmetic Industries.
QUALITY MISSION STATEMENT
NutriScience Innovations, LLC strives to provide the highest quality ingredients and raw materials to a diverse range of companies in U.S.A. and throughout the world. We pride ourselves in providing unparalleled customer service and continually endeavor to exceed our customers’ expectations in quality, safety & service by staying at the forefront of science & innovation.
• NutriScience Innovations’ World Headquarters is located in Trumbull, Connecticut, just 1 hour north of New York City. NutriScience also has a regional office in Mexico City, Mexico
• 20+ years of excellence in supplying the highest quality specialty ingredients and raw materials to customers worldwide
• We have exclusive contract manufacturing partnerships across the globe and an extensive supply chain for sourcing a diverse catalogue of specialty products. We are capable of supplying custom formulations and grades
• NutriScience supplies ingredients which are Natural and Organic-compliant, as well as products which adhere to Kosher and Halal standards
• NutriScience maintains strategically-located & well-staffed warehouses (more than 200,000 total square feet of space) across the country (New Jersey, California, Texas and Connecticut)
• Highly experienced technical staff and personalized, prompt customer service
• NutriScience is a GMP certified supplier, certified by SGS
GMP CERTIFIED SUPPLIER
NutriScience Innovations, LLC is a GMP certified organization by SGS, the world’s leading inspection and certification agency.
SGS thoroughly reviewed and evaluated every aspect of NutriScience’s operations including its standard operating procedures (SOP), facility design and maintenance, supplier validation program, employee training and all other aspects of its day to day operations to confirm it compliance to both 21 CFR Part 111 & Codex Alimentarius cGMP requirements. This voluntary GMP certification represents NutriScience’s ongoing commitment to offering unsurpassed service, expertise, and the finest quality innovative raw materials to its diverse customer base around the world. NutriScience is audited every year by SGS to maintain its GMP certification.
The World Headquarters of NutriScience Innovations LLC is located in Trumbull, Connecticut, just 1 hour north of New York City.