Elderberry 10:1 Whole Fruit Juice Concentrate Powder
Immune Health, Digestive Health, Antioxidant
Elderberry 10:1 Concentrate is an innovative new product made from elderberry juice concentrate, a non-GMO, prebiotic, soluble, dietary fiber and a digestive resistant starch. The fiber shields the anthocyanins and polyphenol antioxidants during the drying process. This combination aids in protecting the elderberry antioxidants from the harsh pH of the stomach, helping to deliver beneficial levels of these key antioxidants.
Elderberry 10:1 Concentrate is TRU-ID® Certified and uses Fingerprint Analysis to verify it is 100% Pure with NO Adulterations.
Features & Benefits
- Elderberry 10:1 Concentrate contains standardized levels of polyphenols to support immune health. It is a solvent-free concentrate that contains all the elderberry components and is not an extract, which contains limited elderberry actives.
- Elderberry 10:1 Concentrate is made from high quality, Haschberg variety elderberries and grown in the EU and US.
- Elderberry 10:1 Concentrate is “farm-to-finish” – fully traceable from the farm to the final product with complete control of the supply chain.
- The elderberry juice concentrate has a concentration ratio of 10:1 (10 grams of pure elderberry fruit makes 1 gram of the elderberry concentrate).
- Dietary Supplements
- Immune Health Formulations
- Candies & Gummies
- Functional Foods & Beverages
- Syrups & Liquids
Mechanism of Action
The powerful antioxidants present in elderberry – the anthocyanins and polyphenols in particular – work to reduce free radicals and support the immune system.
Formulating With Elderberry 10:1 Concentrate
Elderberry 10:1 Concentrate can be formulated into capsules, tablets, lozenges, gummies, softgels, syrups or sachets for immune support.
Fully traceable European elderberries (42% Elderberry Juice Concentrate, combined with non-gmo digestive starch, silicon dioxide, and carrot extract as part of a protective matrix)