Gamma Oryzanol (from Rice Bran)
Animal Health, Antioxidant, Cardiovascular Health, Men’s Health, Muscle, Bone & Joint Strength, Sports & Performance Nutrition, Women’s Health
Gamma Oryzanol is present in rice germs and rice bran. This naturally occurring phytoactive is used as an ingredient in nutraceuticals, functional foods, animal feed and supplements, as well as cosmetics.
Gamma Oryzanol has been proven to have very strong antioxidant activity. By scavenging for free radicals, gamma oryzanol may slow the ageing process.
Features & Benefits
- Extracted from Rice Bran
- Gamma Oryzanol may help to support healthy cholesterol levels by reducing absorption of cholesterol from foods.
- Gamma Oryzanol has been used to support body building (muscle building)
- Gamma Oryzanol is also beneficial in cosmetic applications. It stimulates blood circulation under the skin and is recognized as an effective nutrient for the skin.
- Gamma Oryzanol serves as a topical photoprotective agent and can be used in sunscreen
- Capsules & Tablets
- Functional Foods & Beverages
- Animal Health
- Cosmetics & Topicals
Clinical & Scientific Studies
- A study conducted indicated that Gamma Oryzanol was stronger than Vitamin E for scavenging free radicals from the body and preventing tissue damage that results from free radical action.
- Studies have shown that gamma oryzanol may help to increase muscle growth and improve sports performance and muscle strength.
Formulating With Gamma Oryzanol
Gamma Oryzanol can be incorporated into various applications including powders, capsules, liquids, creams and lotions.