Elderberry Immune Support | 65:1 Elderberry Juice Concentrate
Antioxidant, Immune Support, Digestive Health
Eldermune® is an innovative new product containing elderberry juice concentrate combined with Sunfiber® (partially hydrolyzed guar fiber) as a soluble fiber. This synergistic combination of Elderberry for immune support and Sunfiber®, a prebiotic dietary fiber, improves digestibility and helps with the absorption of the elderberry nutrients.
The elderberry concentrate in Eldermune® has a high concentration ratio of 65:1 (65 grams of pure elderberry fruit makes 1 gram of the elderberry concentrate).
Organic options available.
Eldermune® is part of an exclusive portfolio of proprietary ingredients from NutriScience Innovations, LLC and is a product and trademark of Innovative Natural Solutions, LLC (INS Farms).
Features & Benefits
- Eldermune® is a solvent-free concentrate that contains all the elderberry components including polyphenols and anthocyanins, unlike an extract that contains limited elderberry actives.
- Eldermune® does not contain maltodextrin, which is commonly used in spray-dried elderberry juice concentrate powders. Instead, it is fortified with Sunfiber®, an extensively studied functional fiber with numerous benefits.
- Sunfiber®, a prebiotic, soluble dietary fiber, helps replace the natural elderberry fiber lost during the juicing process. Other elderberry juice concentrates are devoid of fiber.
- A 100 mg dose of ElderMune® is made from an industry-leading 4,200 mg of Elderberry Fruit.
- Dietary Supplements
- Functional Foods & Beverages
- Gummies and Candies
Mechanism of Action
The powerful antioxidants present in elderberry, the anthocyanins and polyphenols in particular, work to reduce free radicals and support the immune system.
Formulating With Eldermune®
Eldermune® can be formulated into capsules, tablets, candies, gummies, functional foods and beverages, sachets, syrups and liquids.
Elderberry fruit and Sunfiber® are GRAS. Elderberry is listed in AHPA’s Herbs of Commerce 1st Edition 1992 and is thus an ODI (Old Dietary Ingredient) suitable for use in a dietary supplement. Sunfiber® (partially hydrolyzed guar fiber) is self-affirmed GRAS and is an FDA-approved form of dietary fiber.
NutriScience Innovations expands portfolio of Non-GMO Project Verified ingredients, now offering 11 options suitable for functional F&B use (https://www.nutritioninsight.com/news/weekly-roundup-covid-19-stalls-dsms-vitamin-e-plant-maintenance-animal-meat-intake-linked-to-cvd-prevention.html)