InnovaTea® High Purity Caffeine From Tea
Cognitive Health, Energy & Focus, Sports & Performance Nutrition, Weight Management
InnovaTea® High Purity Natural Caffeine is a unique, naturally derived source of caffeine extracted from fermented Camellia sinensis (tea leaves). The tea leaves used to produce InnovaTea® are grown by farmers who utilize sustainable farming practices to help reduce environmental impact. The leaves are also fully traceable back to the farms where they are grown. InnovaTea® is an excellent, clean label alternative to chemically synthesized caffeine.
InnovaTea® is a registered trademark of NutriScience Innovations, LLC.
Features & Benefits
- Caffeine triggers a range of performance-specific benefits including improved focus, elevated alertness, faster reaction time, reduced fatigue and increased endurance.InnovaTea® is:
- Standardized to ≥ 98% caffeine, from a natural tea source
- Highly soluble in water; ideal for beverage use
- Fully traceable back to the farm
- Natural Energy source; can be used to replace chemically synthesized caffeine anhydrous
- Energizing effects without the added sugar or calories
- Upcycled, fermented source of energy from nature
- Dietary Supplements
- Functional Foods & Beverages
Natural vs. Synthetic Caffeine
Natural caffeine is structurally identical to the chemical form of synthetic caffeine; it offers the same benefits but is isolated from a natural source. Analytical chemistry methods (carbon radioisotope analysis and Infrared Spectroscopy) are able to distinguish natural caffeine from its synthetic form.
Consumer Perceptions on Caffeine Sources
In a recent consumer survey of 198 respondents, most believe tea is healthier than coffee and choose caffeine from tea to be the healthiest option when compared to caffeine from coffee, chocolate and chemically synthesized sources.
Formulating With InnovaTea®
InnovaTea® can be formulated into capsules, tablets, gummies, candies, and functional foods and beverages including stick packs and RTD.
Caffeine is safe up to 400 mg per day. Caffeine is FDA GRAS [21CFR182.1180] (<0.02% in beverages) and is EU compliant (>150 mg requires a “High Caffeine Content” statement).