Portfolio of Standardized Green Tea Extracts
Cognitive Health, Energy & Focus, Hair, Skin & Nails, Sports & Performance Nutrition
Sunphenon® is a portfolio of traceable green tea extracts (Camellia sinensis) containing highly purified polyphenols rich in natural green tea catechins. Sunphenon® is produced from pesticide controlled green tea leaf, extracted via a water infusion process and decaffeinated using only approved food grade solvents to assure compliance with stringent U.S. FDA residual pesticide regulations for tea as outlined in 40 CFR 180. No chloroform or other illegal solvents are used in the processing of any Sunphenon® extracts.
NutriScience also offers Teavigo®, Pure and Natural Green Tea Extract.
Features & Benefits
- The Sunphenon® portfolio offers a wide array of Polyphenols, Catechins, EGCg and Caffeine contents suitable for a variety of applications
- An excellent antioxidant, Green Tea Extracts can also be incorporated in certain cosmetic formulations.
- Sunphenon was honored with the Industrial Achievement Award by the U.S. Institute of Food Technologists (IFT).
- Dietary Supplements
- Functional Foods & Beverages
Numerous clinical studies have been conducted to investigate the antioxidant effects of Sunphenon® as well as its effect on weight control.
Formulating With Sunphenon®
- Sunphenon® is excellent for use in dietary supplements, beverages such as RTD’s, powders, and functional foods. It can also be formulated into creams and lotions for cosmetic use.
Sunphenon® has been approved by the Japanese Foundation for Health and Nutrition as a Food for Specified Health Use (FOSHU).
SUNPHE70HT, SUNPHE90DC, SUNPHECFT, SUNPHEEGCG