Natural Vitamin E
Oil & Powder
Animal Health, Antioxidant, Cardiovascular Health, Cellular Health, Cognitive Health, Hair, Skin & Nails, Immune Support, Vision Health
Natural Vitamin E Succinate Powder 1210 IU
Natural Vitamin E Oil 1000 IU
Natural Vitamin E Oil 1300 IU
Vitamin E is an important fat-soluble antioxidant made up of four tocopherols and four tocotrienols, it occurs naturally in some foods. It is known to protect cells by neutralizing free radicals which cause cell damage. Free radicals occur naturally in the body but also occur in the environment via air pollution, cigarette smoke, etc.
Vitamin E is also known to support immune function; it is believed that Vitamin E helps to increase levels of T lymphocytes (T cells) which help to manage immune reactions. Vitamin E may also help to protect the eye from the effects of free radicals, which can damage healthy eye tissue.
Features & Benefits
- Vitamin E is an important antioxidant, which protects cell membranes from free radical damage.
- Vitamin E is known to support immune function.
- Dietary Supplements
- Functional Foods & Beverages
- Cosmetic Formulas
- Animal Health
Clinical & Scientific Studies
- Clinical evidence suggests that Vitamin E may be beneficial to managing age-related macular degeneration.
- Clinical studies have shown that α-tocopherol, one of the four tocopherols found in Vitamin E, may slow cognitive decline.
- An intervention study supplemented older adults with 200 mg of α-tocopherol for three months and found significantly improved immune system markers.
Formulating with Vitamin E
Vitamin E can be formulated into capsules, tablets, liquids, RTD, and foods and beverages and works well in creams, serums and lotions.