Cellular Health, Detoxification, Hair, Skin & Nails, Immune Support
L-Glutathione, reduced is one of the most powerful antioxidants. It is a tripeptide, composed of glutamic acid, cysteine, and glycine that plays a vital role in supporting cellular function. Glutathione is involved in many processes in the body, including tissue building and repair, making chemicals and proteins needed in the body, and for the immune system.
High bulk density available.
Features & Benefits
- Antioxidant: Glutathione serves as the major antioxidant that protects cells from free radical exposure and plays an important role in scavenging reactive oxygen and recycling other antioxidants (Vitamins C & E).
- Detoxification: Glutathione is produced primarily in the liver and helps support healthy liver function. It conjugates with heavy metals and toxins to help the body eliminate these harmful substances.
- Immune Support: Glutathione may help to enhance the body’s immune response by reducing oxidation which may help to improve immune cell health and the body’s ability to fight disease.
- Skin Pigmentation: Glutathione inhibits the activity of tyrosinase and the production of melanin which helps to prevent peroxy lipid generation by scavenging reactive oxygen.
- Dietary Supplements
- Functional Foods & Beverages
- Cosmetics & Cosmeceuticals
Formulating with NutriGlo®
NutriGlo® can be formulated as a capsule or tablet or into functional foods and beverages. For topical cosmetic uses it can be added to creams or lotions.
L-Malic Acid is widely used in acidic liquid and semi-liquid foods and beverages and has no known oral toxicity. L-Malic Acid is FDA GRAS 21CFR184.1069 and is EU Food additive E269 compliant, where applicable. L-Malic Acid is USDA NOP organic compliant.