Calming & Sleep, Men’s Health, Muscle, Bone & Joint Strength, Women’s Health
SunActive® is a patented, nutrient delivery system for minerals. The SunActive® delivery system involves micronization and encapsulation of insoluble minerals to create a stable dispersion of fine particles when mixed in water. SunActive® technology works very well for insoluble minerals that normally have poor bioavailability. Micronization dramatically improves bioavailability, and coupled with no metallic taste, makes SunActive® minerals work well for powdered drink formulas.
NutriScience also supplies SunActive® Iron and SunActive® Zinc, within the SunActive® Nutrient Delivery System portfolio of products.
SunActive® is part of an exclusive portfolio of proprietary ingredients from NutriScience Innovations, LLC and is a registered trademark of Taiyo International, Inc.
Features & Benefits
- SunActive® Magnesium is the Tri-magnesium orthophosphate form of Magnesium, it delivers 12% elemental Magnesium
- High Bioavailability – micronization technology dramatically improves absorption and bioavailability of water-insoluble minerals; comparable bioavailability to soluble salts
- Dietary Supplements
- Functional Foods & Beverages
- Oral Care
- Animal Health
Formulating with SunActive® Magnesium
- Excellent Palatability – no metallic taste
- Free of – flavors, colors, preservatives, titanium dioxide
- Improved Tolerability – significant improvement in tolerability; reduced stomach distress. No osmotic diarrhea effects
- High Stability – stable against heat, pH, salts, oxidation; does not cause protein agglomeration.
Safe for use at all RDI levels (Reference Daily Intakes). All ingredients are FDA GRAS for use in foods, beverages and dietary supplements.