Fish Oil Powder
Animal Health, Cardiovascular Health, Cellular Health, Cognitive Health
Fish Oil contains healthy omega-3 fatty acids EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid). Because EPA and DHA are not produced in the body, it is important that it is obtained from other sources, via food or supplement.
EPA is a critical nutrient for optimal nervous system function and cellular health, supports the body’s anti-inflammatory response, and is an important component for cardiovascular and joint health. DHA helps to support cognitive and visual health and offers cardiovascular benefits when consumed with EPA.
- NutriScience fish oil powder contains at least 80 mg/g EPA and 55 mg/g DHA in powder form
- Suitable for applications in which a powder is required
- For animal health, it can be used to provide both EPA/DHA and fish taste in a powder form
- Mint version can be used for human use
- Dietary Supplements
- Functional Foods & Beverages
- Animal Health
Formulating With Fish Oil Powder
NutriScience’s Fish Oil Powder is available in both regular and mint flavors. It can be formulated into dietary supplements as powders, capsules and tablets. It can be used in food and beverage applications such as sports drinks, energy bars, baked goods etc. NutriScience’s fish oil powder can also be used in animal health products.