Pyrroloquinoline Quinone (PQQ)
Antioxidant, Calming & Sleep, Cellular Health, Cognitive Health, Energy & Focus, Sports & Performance Nutrition
Pyrroloquinoline Quinone (PQQ) is a unique micro-nutrient; a vitamin-like compound found naturally in plant foods and green tea. PQQ has been shown to provide a wide range of benefits to brain and body function based upon clinical evaluations. PQQ has been researched and studied closely for over 30 years.
PQQ is a powerful anti-oxidant capable of catalyzing repeated oxidation and reduction reactions to a much greater degree compared to other anti-oxidants. PQQ promotes the generation of new mitochondria within aging cells, called mitochondrial biogenesis, and improves mitochondrial function; a “fountain of youth” effect”. This support of mitochondrial growth improves energy production.
PQQ has tremendous potential to help with neurological conditions that revolve around low mitochondrial function and can support the body’s efforts to combat against the loss of memory and cognitive skills, as the body ages.
Features & Benefits
- Extremely competitive pricing compared to competition
- High quality and consistent purity: >99% assay per batch
- Highly-controlled manufacturing process
- Large production capacity and scalability
- Water-soluble; heat stable; controlled for low moisture
- Dietary Supplements
- Functional Foods & Beverages
- Cosmetic Formulations
Mechanism of Action
Animal studies indicate that high doses of calcium D-Glucarate may inhibit beta-glucuronidase, enhancing the process of glucuronidation, in which foreign organic compounds, fat-soluble toxins and excess steroid hormones are detoxified
- Oral supplementation of Calcium-D-Glucarate has been shown to inhibit beta-glucuronidase, an enzyme which is involved in Phase II liver detoxification.
- Calcium D-Glucarate has also been shown to help regulate the estrogen metabolism and to support healthy blood lipid levels.