Cognitive Health, Energy & Focus, Cardiovascular Health, Immune Health, Sports & Performance Nutrition
Dimethylglycine, or DMG, is an amino acid, a building block for protein. This non-protein amino acid that is found naturally in animal and plant cells. In the body, DMG is found only in very small amounts and for only seconds at a time. It is produced in cells as an intermediate in the metabolism of choline to glycine.
DMG is often used to reduce stress and the effects of aging, as well as boost the immune system’s defenses against infection. It has been reported that Dimethylglycine can enhance oxygenation at the cellular level, reduce fatigue and enhance physical stamina.
Features & Benefits
- Dimethylglycine aids in the production of metabolic intermediates, the building blocks of many biologically important molecules.
- DMG may help the body adapt to physical and mental stress.
- DMG may help improve muscle recovery after strenuous exercise.
- DMG may help improve endurance in athletes.
- Dietary Supplements
- Functional Foods & Beverages
- Animal Health
Clinical & Scientific Studies
Clinical studies suggest DMG may help enhance both humoral and cell-mediated immune responses, and enhance oxygen utilization during hypoxia, as well as reduce lactic acid build-up in the blood during stressful events.
Formulating with Dimethylglycine (DMG)
DMG can be formulated into capsules, tablets, liquids, RTD, and foods and beverages.